Are you looking to buy the best foot cream for your foot troubles? Come on board as we take you through an informative guide on how to get the right foot cream for treating your skin disorders of the feet.
The feet are one part of the body we often take for granted until it gets worse and causes us pain. The feet are an integral part of the body that should not be left without care. Massaging the feet with foot creams goes a long way in keeping them in good shape.
However, there are different foot creams available in stores and online platforms today. It is becoming increasingly difficult to pick out the best foot cream that can effectively treat skin dryness and repair damaged tissues.
|Product Name||Applied to||Weight|
|L’occitane Shea Butter||Cracked heels|
|Elizabeth Parker||Rough soles|
|Gold Bond Ultimate Softening||Rough feet|
|Miracle Foot Repair||Dry heels|
|O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet||Cracked feet|
How to Choose the Best Foot Cream
There are varieties and different qualities of foot creams sold online and in your local drug store. Most of these creams are moisturizers; they can only help hydrate your feet but will not treat your skin problems.
You have to spot the difference between foot creams and foot moisturizers. A foot cream may be able to moisturise your feet and treat your skin problems at the same time, but moisturizers are only used to hydrate the skin.
So if you have a skin problem like deep cracks and acute dryness, you need more specific treatment and should go for the right foot cream.
Things to Watch Out For In a Foot Cream
The primary function of a right foot cream is to sooth your feet and relieve you of foot pains. This means it should have healing benefits too and be able to restore the skin of your feet.
Apart from healing and therapeutic abilities, a good foot cream should have the following features:
- The cream should be grease and stick free
- It should not contain artificial additives and fillers
- It should be free from synthetic fragrances as this may lead to skin irritations.
Any product that falls short of these qualities should not be purchased, and if you already bought it, you should seek professional advice before you continue using it.
Top 5 Foot Cream Reviews
In other to help you make the right choice when buying a foot cream, we have carefully reviewed five top-rated products. This objective and an unbiased report will let you into all you need to know about the products.
1. L’occitane Shea Butter – Best Foot Cream for Cracked Heels
The product is a foot cream designed to help rectify cracked heels and restore the original skin of the foot. The cream is used to regain relief to those suffering from inflammation, irritation and redness of the foot.
The product contains natural Shea Butter extract and mint to provide comfort and calmness to all your foot irritations.
The product stands out as one of the best foot cream for cracked foot because of its combination of active ingredients. This product is formulated with purifying Lavender essential oil obtained from Haute.
It also contains Arnica extract, a known anti-inflammatory lotion used in treating foot irritations. The constant use of the L’occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream will help hydrate the feet, sooth the irritations and soften the sole.
The product is massaged directly into the feet from the toes to the ankle for best results.
The L’occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream contains the following active ingredients:
Aqua/water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) , glycerin isohexadecane, corn starch modified ,glyceryl stearate.
The benefits of using this product are:
- The cream is made with pure natural ingredients
- The product is used to hydrate the sole of your feet instantly
- The cream contains soothing properties that offer instant relief your feet troubles.
- The cream helps you treat cracked foot, redness, and irritation
- The cream has this beautiful lavender smell that perfumes your feet as you rub it in.
- Poor consistency, the cream is sticky after application.
- The metal container makes it difficult for users to get the desired quantity without spilling too much.
2. Elizabeth Parker – Naturals Foot Cream for Dry Heel And Feet
This is another product quickly makes it to the list of best foot cream for dry feet. The product is a natural foot cram used to aid the treatment of Dry feet, cracked heel and feet irritations.
The product is formulated with all natural ingredients from honey, chain, blue-green algae, MSM, organic Aloe Vera, and shea butter.
These ingredients instantly replenish the skin with the right nutrients necessary for its well-being.
The product is formulated with the following features to help you manage your dry feet:
- pH balance of 5.5 for all skin types.
- Profound penetrative abilities of 7 layers deep to get into all skin cells.
- Grease and stick free.
- Contains Cehami, an active ingredient with faster action against inflammation and pain
- Free from all artificial fragrance, Paraben, alcohol, gluten and sulfur
- Quick action against redness and itching
The product is used to help get rid of dry feet, Athletes foot, psoriasis, corns, calluses, cracked heels, eczema, dermatitis, diabetics, and heel pain.
The product is free from fillers (like water) that works against the chemical composition and adulterates the composition. Elizabeth Parker Naturals are renowned for quality skin care and hair products. The cream is specially formulated to help improve the conditions of the skin by working on the skin cells and nourishing the skin.
The product is one of the best foot cream for dry feet for the following benefits:
- The product is formulated with a uniquely potent formula for quick actions against cracked heels, cracked foot, dry foot and plenty other skin disorders of the feet.
- The cream is free from grease and doesn’t stick to your hands.
- The Elizabeth Parker Naturals Foot Cream is one of the best foot cream for callous as it contains unique ingredients targeted to help relieve inflammation, swelling, poor circulation of blood and pains due to arthritis.
- This product is free from chemicals fillers and other irritants that may cause you itching or redness as you use it.
- It has no side effects; the product is formulated with pure natural ingredients which makes it safe for use and free from unwanted chemical reactions.
- The product does not contain any extra fragrance and smells funny when applied. This, however, shouldn’t be a problem as it doesn’t stick to your hands.
The Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter is a softening cream designed to help diabetic patients with constant foot skin irritation. The cream softens the sole of the feet and gets rid of cracks and scales.
The product ismade with a potent blend of Hyralasttm humectants and emollients that is responsible for providing the skin of your feet with 24-hour moisture. This action keeps your feet free from dryness and cracks all day long.
The product also contains vitamins and softening moisturizers that will aid the repair of your skin. These vitamins penetrate into the cells of your skin and replenish the skin.
The primary active ingredient in this formula is Shea Butter, which is known for its impressive softening properties.
- The product helps restore cracked foot, cracked heels and dry foot by moisturizing the skin of the feet.
- The Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream with Shea Butter is made from natural ingredients with Shea butter as the principal ingredient.
- The product is free from grease and doesn’t stick on your hands.
- The cream contains alcohol and may react with sensitive skin.
- The cream may cause itching and irritation due to the additional perfume.
4. Miracle Foot Repair – Best Foot Cream for Cracked Feet
The miracle Foot Repair Cream is another excellent product that offers fast relief for cracked feet, heel and dryness of the heels.
The product helps fight against the disorders of the skin on the feet. It helps relieve itching, dryness and all unpleasant odours from cracked feet. The cream also works on the skin cell; it helps rejuvenate the skin.
The cream is one of the best foot moisturizer especially for diabetic patients who suffer from dry and Athlete’s foot symptoms.
The Miracle Foot Repair Cream contains pure Aloe Vera. The cream is made with unique UltraAloe processed gel obtained from matured aloe Vera leaves grown organically.
The makers of this produce taps into the heal properties of the Aloe Vera gel to formulate a unique blend of a moisturizer with fast healing abilities. The Aloe Vera used for this product are grown naturally. The cream contains 60% pure Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera penetrates deeply into the skin cells and restores the original skin on foot. The cream also contains other powerful moisturising and skin replenishing ingredients that combine with the Aloe Vera for best results.
The Miracle Foot Repair Cream with Pure Organic Aloe Vera comes with following benefits;
- Quick action against dry, itchy and cracked feet. The Aloe Vera in the cream has a fantastic healing property that helps restore the skin of the feet.
- The cream is also used to help remove and prevent foul odour that comes with the cracked foot.
- The cream is used to replenish the cells of the foot as it is rich in vitamins and natural supplement.
- It keeps your feet soft, young and warm.
- It is used to moisturize the feet instantly and leaves no grease or extra residue after each application.
- The product is not well packaged. You may find it difficult in getting out the cream from the pump and using it regularly.
5. O’Keeffe’s For Healthy Feet – Best Foot Lotion
The O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is a quick-action foot lotion that helps repair, revive and heal cracked and dry feet. The lotion contains a high amount of glycerin which is responsible for moisturizing the skin.
The O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is formulated with high concentrations of Allantoin and glycerin. This formula is responsible for hydrating the skin of the feet, keeping the moisture locked into the skin for a long time and replenishing the minerals responsible for the smooth and soft skin.
The cream penetrates tough and rough skin with the help of Allantoin and rejuvenates the cells for a young and fresh foot.
The formula is also safe for diabetic patients who suffer irritations on their foot. The O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is designed to help such patients revive the foot and get rid of all signs of itching and discomfort. The cream provides an instant boost to the moisture levels of the feet and protects it by acting as a barrier on the surface of the skin.
The O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is best applied at bedtime and immediately after a bath. A warm wash before application prepares the skin to receive the lotion.
- The cream is a rich foot lotion that aids the repair, revival and healing of cracked and dry feet conditions.
- The cream helps protect the skin by acting as a barrier on the skin surface to prevent the loss of moisture and instantly hydrating the skin.
- The O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream provides quick action against the dry and cracked foot. Positive results begin to appear after few days of constant usage.
- The new improved formula with increased levels of glycerin and Allantoin works faster on thick, rough skin surfaces to provide quick relief from pain and dryness.
- The cream is packed in a round container and different from the regular tube packaging, it may take a while to get used to it.
All the product reviewed above are great and are useful in treating foot problems, but the best foot cream with all the qualities you will need in a foot cream is the Elizabeth Parker Naturals Foot Cream for Dry Cracked Heel and Feet.
This product stands out from all other products reviewed above as it contains all natural ingredients that are proven to soothe the feet and relieve foot diseases. The product is also free from artificial fillers like water that are used to degrade the cream.
The product is grease free too; it doesn’t stick on your hands too. The significant difference between this product and all other product is that it is formulated with all natural ingredients. No artificial additives or fragrance. The cream has no side effects and will not cause you itching or irritation.
The Elizabeth Parker Naturals Foot Cream is also safe for diabetic patients; you can use it to protect your feet from cracks and dryness that comes with diabetics.
Benefits of Using the Right Foot Cream
With the right foot cream, you can conveniently treat your feet problems without having to visit the hospital for examinations regularly. The right foot cream provides you with a complete foot treatment.
Most of the stick applicators or ointments do not offer long-lasting solutions to skin care problems. In other to get the best product, you have to make sure the cream contains medical grade formula that can help repair your skin tissues and improve the overall health of your feet.
The difference between the right foot cream and an ordinary foot ointment lies on the ingredient used in the formulation of the product. The best foot cream is made with the right ingredients that have been proven to alleviate your foot troubles. These ingredients have the ability soothe your skin, relieve you of pain, restore your original skin and help moisturize your skin.
What to Consider
When buying a foot cream, it’s best to consider want you to want before you make the purchase. Most people do not take out their time and study the product there are about to purchase, they end up regretting at the end when they do not get the desired results.
You don’t buy a foot cream from the grocery store and expect it to work magic on your feet. You need to visit the right spa or pharmacist to get a professional recommendation. With the help of the internet, you can now carry out your research online and review a lot of products before making the right choice.
You can now access these brands online, so a little research will save you the stress of having to try out different products before you get the right cream.
The right cream will surely pay off within a short time of constant application. You don’t have to wait the whole year for you to notice an improvement. So with the right cream, you will definitely see improvements in less than a month of use.
How to Use a Foot Cream Effectively
Most people only spot cracks on their feet when there want to show off their fancy footwear and realize they can’t because their heel is terrible. For you to keep your feet in shape, you need to take out time and have a pedicure regularly.
Apart from trimming your nails and massaging your toes, your podiatrist knows a lot about your feet and will spot any sign that means your feet needs particular attention.
If you have diabetes, then your feet require extra attention because dry and cracked feet occur regularly on diabetic patients.
If you can’t make it to the spa regularly, you can care for your feet by washing, rinsing and drying thoroughly on a daily basis. You can then use your cream on your feet immediately after each wash. You can massage the cream gently into your heels and at the side of your feet.
You can use them on the toes too if you notice dryness. The number of times you use a foot cream depends on how severe your foot problem is, but twice a day is ideal. If you don’t have skin disorders on your feet, then you should use foot moisturizers and lotions to keep them soft. Some of the best foot lotions also protect your feet from cracks and dryness.
The Elizabeth Parker Naturals Foot Cream tops the chart for this review. The product has excellent qualities you would want in a foot cream. Caring for your feet goes beyond having your bath regularly. It’s important you pay attention to the health and appearance of your feet. You don’t need them to show off your shoes; they represent your overall health and neatness.